Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
April 24, 2013
- 1 can chickpeas or white beans, drained
- 1/8 tsp plus 1/16 tsp salt
- tiny bit over 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter
- up to 1/4 cup milk of choice, only if needed
- 3-4 tablespoons of sweetener of choice (agave nectar, maple syrup, brown sugar, etc.)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 tbsp oats or flaxmeal (omit for thinner dip)
- Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a good food processor (not blender), and blend until very smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
Find this and MANY other fantastically healthy dessert recipes at Chocolate-Covered Katie
“After years of suffering from a digestive disorder, the new eating plan I’m on recommends almond butter. I am NOT a fan of peanut butter and thought almond butter would be just as unpalatable for me. WRONG! I saw Barney Butter in my local market and thought I would give it a try to put on celery sticks. This is now my new Favorite snack. It is WONDERFUL! This is easily digestible and tastes great. Thanks again.” — Cathy