Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
April 24, 2013
- 1 can chickpeas or white beans, drained
- 1/8 tsp plus 1/16 tsp salt
- tiny bit over 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter
- up to 1/4 cup milk of choice, only if needed
- 3-4 tablespoons of sweetener of choice (agave nectar, maple syrup, brown sugar, etc.)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 tbsp oats or flaxmeal (omit for thinner dip)
- Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a good food processor (not blender), and blend until very smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
Find this and MANY other fantastically healthy dessert recipes at Chocolate-Covered Katie
I just wanted to share that I had my first bite of Barney Butter and nearly cried from joy. I developed a peanut allergy six years ago and have desperately missed peanut butter. I have tried EVERY almond butter out there but they have all been a poor substitute. When I saw your Barney Butter in the store the other day and saw that it has the same consistency as peanut butter I had to try it. It is the absolute best! I will be a loyal fan from now on! Thank you so much for making my day! – Dawn, Vero Beach, FL