Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
April 24, 2013
- 1 can chickpeas or white beans, drained
- 1/8 tsp plus 1/16 tsp salt
- tiny bit over 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Barney Butter
- up to 1/4 cup milk of choice, only if needed
- 3-4 tablespoons of sweetener of choice (agave nectar, maple syrup, brown sugar, etc.)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 to 3 tbsp oats or flaxmeal (omit for thinner dip)
- Add all ingredients (except for chocolate chips) to a good food processor (not blender), and blend until very smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
Find this and MANY other fantastically healthy dessert recipes at Chocolate-Covered Katie
“I absolutely LOVE Barney Butter. Seriously, my husband had little tears in the corners of his eyes when he tasted this. My daughter’s allergic so we don’t have any peanut products in the house. We had long given up any hope of a nut butter that tasted good!” — Gabrielle